Friday 2 September 2016

Get Healthy, Lose Weight, and Ditch the Calorie Counting


Do you feel like you have tried to lose weight on every fad diet out there? I have tried almost all of them!, low fat, low carb, no sugar, gluten free, grain free, weight watchers, South Beach, Paleo, you name it! Every diet I had some success, but never long term. I felt deprived of something on all of them. I got so tired of counting calories, counting points, counting fat grams. 

It’s hard enough to be a mom of 4 kids without also stressing about how much I was working out or how much I was eating. I decided I needed to find a better way. I have learned so much in my lifetime and have researched to finally find what works for me. I’m not a medical professional, just sharing what I have learned in the hope it will help someone else who might be as frustrated as I was.

No comments:

Post a Comment